Our client, an organization that provides educational opportunities to its member population of over 30,000 medical professionals, needed to design and develop a blended approach training solution that enables learners to understand the impact of the healthcare laws (Affordable Care Act) as it relates to financial patient discussions. Under the law, medical providers are tasked with properly communicating to their patients what a given patient’s exact financial responsibility is for the services performed and received on their behalf.
Chartered with this task, Total Training Solutions, Inc. designed and developed a turnkey blended approach training program and toolkit comprised of:
- Webinar Training for training managers responsible for implementing the training solution within their organization
- Online eLearning Courses designed for specific target work groups
- Instructor-Led training to allow for “live” application of communication skills through role-play scenarios based on the content of the eLearning courses (included Facilitator Guide, Participant Guide, Visual Aids)
- Job Aids for all levels of front-facing personnel
- Manager/Supervisor coaching guide to aid in performance improvement of their employees
The communication program we developed is one of many offered by our client to their membership base. To date, this turnkey training solution has proven to be a real asset to our client’s membership staff as well as the success of healthcare communications within the membership organizations. This program continues to be expanded throughout the U.S. healthcare industry… proving to be a success and a win-win for our client as well as their members!