In today’s global and fast-moving business environment, HR professionals need to have a strategic perspective and an awareness of the trends and business developments shaping their world. Many employees are so focused on delivering today’s business results that they fail to position themselves for long-term success.
The Developing HR Strategy and Metrics Workshop is designed to help HR professionals find the balance between meeting today’s expectations and identifying tomorrow’s opportunities. HR employees must learn how to keep focused on the critical issues and concerns of today to turn them into future opportunities that derive strong business results.
This one and a half day course is designed for HR professionals involved in executing strategic goals and quantifying HR’s value proposition to the organization. The course is designed to help HR employees gain an understanding of strategy, how to think strategically, and how to create and assess metrics that track HR’s progress toward strategic goals.
At the end of this interactive, data-driven Workshop, participants of will be able :
- Identify a model for strategic thinking
- Understand and apply strategic thinking principles
- Identify critical HR competencies that provide results to the organization
- Identify key HR performance indicators and understand how to assess them across each key HR function
- Demonstrate HR’s value to the organization with a measurement system that calculates ROI from HR programs, processes, and strategies
- Capture relevant data confirming HR’s role in providing a competitive advantage to the organization
- Articulate the value of HR work to key organizational stakeholders